The NS Micro Violin Tuner features an easy-to-read, full-color display in an attractive compact design. A non-marring, lever-lock clamp holds the tuner securely to the instrument while allowing easy application and removal. The precision violin tuner is not only perfect for tuning, the unique mounting system and fast pitch response allow it to be used as an effective practice tool for referencing and improving intonation while playing.
- A non-marring, lever-lock clamp that holds the tuner securely to the instrument while allowing easy application and removal.
- Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument's vibration rather than sound
- Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments
- Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz)
- Padded mount fits most standard violins and violas.