Even Elvis knew that mahogany-bodied dreadnaughts draw a crowd! Here's one that sounds great, plays great, and is affordable. The Eastman E10D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar offers huge volume with great woody tone and excellent note separation. This Eastman guitar features the same high-quality Adirondack red spruce that the major American manufacturers use for half the price! All of our Eastman guitars are readjusted in-house and setup with D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053" strings for optimal tone & playability.
- Built With The Methods And Materials Of The "Golden Era" Of The 30's & 40's
Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard And Bridge
- 2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Hand-Fitted Dovetail Neck Joint
- Extremely Dynamic Response, From Soft Picking To Hard Strumming
- Glorious Full-Bodied Tone And Room-Filling Volume
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4 23/32"
- Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Back/Sides Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Black
- Neck Woods: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 3/4"-wide Bone
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Frets: 20 Nickel â Silver
- Inlays: M.O.P. Microdot
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome Vintage Open-Gear Gotoh
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053"
- Finish: Sunburst
- Case: Hardshell Case Included