Teach cello with the popular Suzuki Cello School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Cello School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki cello teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
- Allegro (from Sonata in C Major, op. 40/1 ) - Breval
- Rondo Grazioso (from Sonata in C Major, op. 40/1) - Breval
- Adagio & Allegro (from Sonata in E Minor, op. 1/2) - Marcello
- Minuets (from Suite in G Major, BWV 1007) - Bach, J.S.
- Chanson Triste, op. 40/2 - Tchaikovsky
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, CD Included, Suzuki School Volume 4