3/4 Alessandro Violin
Alessandro violins are wonderful instruments from William Lu, violin maker of the Violmaster company in China. Set up by our workshop, the instruments have received rave reviews by teachers and players for the light, bright, and clear treble sound with quick playing response.
- Lightly Antiqued Golden-Brown Varnish
- High Quality Ebony Pegs and Fingerboard
- Custom-Carved Despiau "Superieur" Bridge
- Wittner Tailpiece With Four Built-In Fine Tuners
- Dominant A, D and G Strings and Gold Label E String
- Guarneri Model Chinrest.
Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Violin Bow
The Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Violin Bow has a sleek, black stick of high quality carbon composite material and is strung with high quality horse hair. The bow is strong, flexible, and durable, handles well and provides a rich, clear tone. The ebony frog is mounted with nickel and is decorated with a Parisian eye. The grip has silver winding and a thumb leather. The button is double-banded with ebony and nickel.
Bobelock 1002 Oblong Violin Case
The Bobelock 1002 series violin cases are of professional quality and built using five-ply, seamless, poplar veneer to last for years and years. Practical and professional, Bobelock cases are America's best case value...and this case proves it!
- Beautiful Green Velour Interior
- Five-Ply, Seamless, Poplar Veneer Construction
- Screw-Attached Canvas Cover
- Music Pocket On Canvas Cover
- Extra D-Ring For Backpack Option
- Two Bow Holders
- Accessory Pocket
- Instrument Blanket
- Velcro Neck-Restraint
- Shoulder Strap
3/4 Alessandro Outfit JSI Artist bow & Bobelock #1002 oblong case, green interior 3/4