This cello is an antiqued reproduction of a Ruggieri model, handcrafted of aged, top-quality maple and spruce. The instrument has a responsive playability and a rich, complex tone quality.
- Antiqued red-brown varnish on a golden ground
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard precisely fit by the JSI workshop
- Lightweight Wittner tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Larsen Soloist A and D strings, Spirocore tungsten G and C strings
- Custom carved Despiau "Superieur" bridge
- High quality, smooth-operating endpin