Teach viola with the popular Suzuki Viola School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Viola School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki viola teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations - Suzuki
- French Folk Song
- Lightly Row - Folk Song
- Song of the Wind - Folk Song
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody - Folk Song
- O Come, Little Children - Folk Song
- May Song - Folk Song
- Long, Long Ago - Bayly
- Allegro - Suzuki
- Perpetual Motion - Suzuki
- Allegretto - Suzuki
- Andantino - Suzuki
- Bohemian Folk Song
- Etude - Suzuki
- Minuets 1 & 3 (from Suite in G Mionr for Klavier, BWV 822 ) - Bach, J.S.
- Minuet 2, BWV Anh. 116 - Bach, J.S.
- The Happy Farmer (from Album for the Young, op. 68/10 ) - Schumann, R.
- Gavotte - Gossec
- Practice Suggestions - Preucil
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, CD Included, Suzuki School Volume 1