Leatherwood EcoRosin, for Violin
ecoRosin is a new line of premium rosins, proudly innovated, designed and created in Australia by Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin. ecoRosin strives to leave a zero footprint on our planet whilst offering string players premium rosin recipes for colourful music making. ecoRosin uses natural, plant based ingredients and resins, including organic waxes and hemp. ecoRosin uses no animal products and is 100% Vegan. ecoRosin is biodegradable, will leave no waste, and estimated CO2e emissions are offset through investment in renewable energy projects.
- Plant-based resins, organic oils and waxes
- 100% Hemp Dew-retted fabric wrap (Violin Viola & Cello)
- SCS certified recycled container to protect your rosin
- Biodegradable ingredients and materials
- Estimated carbon emissions offset
The ecoRosin recipes offer a clean and precise bite on the string, with a resonant and open sound. A low to medium traction allows for a generous warmth in sonorous playing. The strength of bite on the string is varied in each recipe to suit the Violin, Viola or Cello.