PLEASE NOTE: This book may say "International Edition" or "New International Edition", but they are the same book.
Teach piano with the popular Suzuki Piano School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Piano School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki piano teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
- Sonatina in C Major, op. 36/1 - Clementi
- Minuet in G Minor (from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach ) - Petzold, attr. Bach, J.S.
- Sonatina in C Major, op. 55/1 - Kuhlau
- Movement #4 (from Symphony #3 "Eroica", op. 55 ) - Beethoven
- The Wild Rider (from Album for the Young, op. 68/8 ) - Schumann
- Little Waltz (from Little Flowers, op. 205/10 ) - Gurlitt
- Ecossaise, K. WoO 23 - Beethoven
- Sonatina in C, op. 36/3 - Clementi
- Teasing Song (from For Children, Sz. 42 ) - Bartok
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, CD Included, Suzuki School Volume 3