Teach piano with the popular Suzuki Piano School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Piano School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki piano teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
- Ecossaise - Hummel
- A Short Story - Lichner
- The Happy Farmer (from Album for the Young, op. 68/10 ) - Schumann
- Minuet in G (from Klavier Suite in G Minor, BWV 822 ) - Bach, J.S.
- Minuet in G (from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach ) - attr. Bach, J.S.
- Minuet in G Minor (from Klavier Suite in G Minor, BWV 822 ) - Bach, J.S.
- Cradle Song, op. 13/2 - Weber
- Arietta - Mozart, W.A.
- Hungarian Folk Song (from For Children, Sz. 42 ) - Bartok
- Minuet in G (from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach ) - Petzold, attr. Bach, J.S.
- Sonatina in G, Anh. 5 - Beethoven
- Children at Play (from For Children ) - Bartok
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, CDs, Suzuki School Volume 2