Seiko STH100 Metronome/Tuner/StopWatch with a Pitch Pipe lets you time your practice sessions or music score. The STH100 allows you to mix functions together, such as the metronome and stopwatch or tuner and stopwatch, for incredible versatility. The shape is easy to hold and the sound is pleasant to the ear. It even attaches to the lip of a music stand.
- 7 lights simulate a swinging metronome pendulum. Range 30-250 bpm
- Accenting 0-7 beats.. Six subdivisions of beats
- Volume control lets you control the loudness
- Tuning Range C0 - C8. Pitch Pipe range C4-B4 (12 notes)
- On screen indicator and 3 lights indicate tuning
- Internal microphone or Input jack for tuning - 1/4
- Pitch Shift: 410- 450 Hz. Accuracy +- 1 cent
- Stopwatch - 1 second increments - 2 hour time limit
- Size: 4.5 x 3 x 3/4
- Two AAA batteries included. Auto power off mode. Memory back up
- Flip out metal stand. Easy to turn tempo dial
- Earphone jack 3.5 mm - earphone not included
- One year warranty.