The Korg TM-50 Metronome-Tuner series allows you to use the tuner and metronome simultaneously. Since this single unit is all you need for both pitch and rhythm training, it has become a favorite lesson tool for orchestras. The TM-50 features a two-level backlight that enhances the visibility of the LCD display. It uses a newly designed needle-style LCD for excellent response, and even greater tuning accuracy. In a first for this series, the entry-level model provides the Sound Back function that allows the speaker to generate the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, giving you a great way to develop and refine your sense of accurate pitch. The TM-50 is the perfect daily practice partner that will support your development as a performer.
- The Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently allowing you to practice your pitch and rhythm at the same time
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone thats closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound - a great function for ear training!
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function
- Large LCD with backlight brightness thats adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility
- Even more compact and lightweight pearl white body
- Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off