Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There's a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and effective.
Better Beats, Better Practice
The Note Mixing function allows you to instantly create a variety of beats by adjusting the levels of five different note values. Front-panel sliders, buttons, and a large rotary dial provide instant, hands-on access to edit parameters. Select four different click sounds, including a human voice-counting sound that will help you know your place in the bar. The DB-90 is also equipped with realistic PCM drum patterns, for developing your accuracy and rhythmic feel effectively.
- Plug Into Rhythm Coach
- Expand your rhythmic horizons with Rhythm Coach. This innovative follow-along feature has four training modes to help build your accuracy, speed, and endurance. With the DB-90s onboard microphone, you can use the Rhythm Coach functions with acoustic drums, or plug a Roland V-Pad into the Trigger input. Play along, and chart your progress.
- Many Uses
- Drummers can connect to the DB-90 via Roland V-Pads or the internal microphone. Guitarist and bassist can directly plug into the DB-90 without any other gear required, and monitor via connected headphones practically any type of instrumentalist can benefit from the DB-90s features. And for those who wish to sync to an external sequencer for more elaborate accompaniment, they can do so with the DB-90s MIDI input. This stage-oriented feature is especially useful for drummers.
- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%)
- BEAT: (BEAT1) 19, (BEAT2) OFF/19
- PATTERN: 8-BEAT x 4, 16-BEAT x 3, SHUFFLE x 3, FUNK x 2, JAZZ x 2, BLUES, TECHNO, HOUSE, COUNTRY, REGGAE, CLAVE 3-2, CLAVE 2-3, SALSA, RUMBA, BOSSA NOVA, SAMBA, WALTZ, TANGO, MAMBO, CHACHACHA, MARCH (30 kinds)
- Rhythm Coach
- Time Check, Quiet Count, Gradual Up/Down, Step Up/Down
- Reference Tone
- Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Reference Tone Range: C2-B6 (5 octave, 12 semitone)
- Metronome: 50
- Reference Tone: 10
- Auto Power Off
- Turns unit off after 60 min
- LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
- TRIG IN jack
- START/STOP jack
- MEMORY UP/DOWN jack
- MIDI IN connector
- PHONES jack x 2 (Stereo 1/4 phone type, Stereo miniature phone type)
- INPUT jack
- AC ADAPTOR jack
- Power Supply
- DC-9V: Dry Battery (6LR61/9V, 6AM6/9V) or AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw
- 85 mA (max.)
- Dry Battery
- Soft case
- Owners Manual
- Size and Weight including the battery
- Width: 122 mm - 4 13/16
- Depth: 164 mm - 6 1/2
- Height: 38 mm - 1 1/2
- Weight: 0.5 kg - 1 lbs.