This is the accompaniment CD for Suzuki Guitar School, Volume 8.
Teach guitar with the popular Suzuki Guitar School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Guitar School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki guitar teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
- Sonata in A Major (D. Cimarosa)
- Sakura Theme & Variations (Popular Japanese Melody) (Y. Yocoh)
- Gavotte I & II en Rondeau from Suite in A Minor, BWV 995 (J. S. Bach)
- El Testament DAmelia (Popular Catalan Melody) (M. Llobet)
- Minuet I & II from Suite in D Major BWV 1007 (J. S. Bach)
- Prelude from Suite in D Major BWV 1007 (J. S. Bach)
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, CDs, Suzuki School Volume 8