Teach guitar with the popular Suzuki Guitar School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Guitar School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki guitar teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
- Sonata in A Major - Cimarosa
- Sakura Theme & Variations (Popular Japanese Melody) - Yocoh
- Gavotte I & II en Rondeau (from Suite in A Minor, BWV 995 ) - Bach, J.S.
- El Testament D'Amelia (Popular Catalan Melody) - Llobet
- Minuet I & II (from Suite in D Major, BWV 1007 ) - Bach, J.S.
- Prelude (from Suite in D Major, BWV 1007 ) - Bach, J.S.
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, Suzuki School Volume 8