This is the accompaniment CD for Suzuki Guitar School, Volume 1 (Revised).
Teach guitar with the popular Suzuki Guitar School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Guitar School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki guitar teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
- Principles of Study and Guidance
- Basic Technique
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: Variations and Theme - Suzuki
- Lightly Row - Folk Song
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody - Folk Song
- Song of the Wind - Folk Song
- May Song - Folk Song
- Allegretto - Giuliani, M.
- Perpetual Motion - Suzuki
- Rigadoon - Purcell
- Are You Sleeping, Brother John? - Folk Song
- French Folk Song - Folk Song
- Tanz - Führman, J.
- Tanz - Bach, J.C.
- With Steady Hands - Longay, F.
- Meadow Minuet - Longay
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, CDs, Suzuki School Volume 1