The companion book to the highly acclaimed Christopher Parkening Guitar Method, Vol. 1. Learn the art of classical guitar playing from one of the world's preeminent virtuosos and the recognized heir to the legacy of Andres Segovia.
- 32 previously unpublished Parkening edition pieces by composers including Bach, Dowland, Scarlatti, Sor, and Tarrega - plau 3 guitar duets
- Performance notes and stylistic interpretation
- Techniquest including tone production, tremolo, harmonics, vibrato, pizzicato, slurs, and more
- Strategies for effective practicing
- Includes 60 demostration tracks
Method, Audio Access Included
Hal Leonard Publishing