The AJ 205 Artist Series 1/2 Size Dreadnought Guitar from Johnson String is a great option for both the beginning guitarist and the traveling musician. The comfortable 1 5/8 inch nut width and 22 3/8 inch scale makes it easy for children or those with smaller hands to form chords and learn scales. Quality workmanship, ease of playability, and a handsome appearance set these instruments apart from other entry-level guitars on the market today. We are proud to offer this JSI exclusive to the next generation of master guitarists at an affordable price.
- Back/Sides: Sapele
- Top Wood: Sapele
- Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Bridge: East Indian Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone Bordered By B/W/B Purfling
- Binding: Black ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: Black ABS
- Headplate: None
- Top trim: b/w/b/w purfling
- Fret Markers: Abalone Dots 4mm
- Tuners: Sealed Gear Mini Schaller type
- Nut/Saddle: Bone, Compensated Saddle
- Scale Length: 22 3/8 in (56.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1 5/8 in (4.2 cm)
- String Spacing At Bridge: 2 1/8 in (5.5 cm)
- Body Length: 15 9/16 in (39.5 cm)
- Upper Bout Width: 9 3/8 in (23.7 cm)
- Lower Bout Width: 12 1/2 in (31.7 cm)
- Body Depth At Neck Heel: 2 7/8 in (7.4 cm)
- Body Depth At Tail Block: 3 9/16 in (9 cm)
- Frets To Body: 14
- This Package Includes:
- AJ 205 Artist Series 1/2 Guitar
- A Soft Bag featuring a music pocket and backpack straps, so it's ready to go... comfortably.
- The JSI CT-5 Mini Clip Digital Tuner, which features an easy clip-on design, is an accurate and simple to operate chromatic tuner.
- The Union Station Series 10 Black Nylon Strap featuring luggage grade webbing, faux leather ends and full adjustability.
- An extra set of D'Addario Folk Nylon Acoustic Guitar Strings with Silver Wound Bass and Clear Nylon Trebles which are constructed with high quality nylon and a ball end on each string to facilitate easy installation on classical or steel string acoustic guitars.
- A 5-pack of medium Planet Waves Duralin Guitar Picks, known for their durability and abrasion resistance, rounds out this cost-saving package.