The AC422CE from Eastman is a versatile guitar perfect for fingerstyle, flatpicking, and vocal backing. The solid Indian rosewood back and sides, Alaskan Sitka spruce top and abalone rosette make the AC422CE a stunning instrument. Add in the cutaway body and Fishman Matrix VT pickup system and the result is an excellent stage guitar that you can travel with.
This extraordinary instrument has a comfortable neck profile and plays great thanks to the expert setup at our shop. This beautiful Eastman AC422CE Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar is freshly setup at our shop by our guitar luthier, as is all of the fine instruments we offer.
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- Balanced Voice Throughout The Entire Range
- 2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Hand-Fitted Dovetail Neck Joint
- Robust Volume For Playing In Ensembles
- Body Dimensions: 16in X 4 23/32in
- Cutaway: Venetian-style
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Rosette: Inlaid Abalone
- Back/Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck Woods: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 3/4in-wide Bone
- Scale Length: 25 1/2in
- Frets: 20 Nickel Silver
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Pickup System: Fishman Matrix VT
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32in Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome-plated Gotoh
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Finish: Natural Gloss Finish
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.