Learn To Play in the Orchestra by Ralph Matesky
Correlates with Learn to Play a Stringed Instrument or any other method, this series concentrates on the development of style and music appreciation. Contains a history of stringed instruments, biographies of composers plus duets, trios and full string orchestral arrangements of famous melodies.
- Trumpet Tune - Purcell
- Musette - Bach, J.S.
- Happy Dance - Mozart, L.
- Folk Dance - Beethoven
- Swedish Folk Song
- Slow Song - Mozart, W.A.
- French Folk Song
- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes - English Folk Song
- Christmas Song - Traditional Carol
- Dance Tune - Bartok
- Barcarolle - Czerny
- March in the Style of Corelli - Matesky
- Tomahawk! - Matesky
- Austrian Folk Song - Czerny
- Mary and Joseph - Traditional Carol
- Sweet Betsy from Pike - American Folk Song
- Minuet in the Style of Haydn - Matesky
- Theme from Sonata in G Major, op. 96 - Beethoven
- La Chasse (The Chase) - Paganini
- Spanish Carol
- Holy, Holy, Holy - Dykes
- Song of Brotherhood (from Symphony no. 9, op. 125 ) - Beethoven
- Pizzicato Pete - Matesky
- Simple Hymn - Matesky
- Square Dance - Matesky
- German Lullaby - German Folk Song
- Fantastic Melody (from Fantasie-Impromptu ) - Chopin
- Men of Harlech - Welsh Folk Song
Quartet - String Quartet