Time to get serious about your off-stage sound.
Designed from the ground up to be the perfect amplifier for when you are not playing live, the THR5A is perfect for everywhere you play that isn't on-stage. Yamaha's advanced modeling technologies have the THR5A optimized for use with both electric-acoustic and silent instruments. This little amp offers simulations of classic tube condenser and dynamic mics combined with studio-grade effects to create recording-studio tone direct from your instrument. Yamaha's acclaimed Virtual Circuitry Technology delivers authentic tube amp sound, incredibly realistic effects, and hi-fi quality stereo playback. Eminently portable, the THR5A amp runs on both AC and battery power, guaranteeing that you will sound great no matter where you are.
- Amp Type: CLEAN CONDENSER*, DYNAMIC*, TUBE*, NYLON*, EG CLN (*Mic simulation)
- Effects: COMPRESSOR, COMPRESSOR/CHORUS, CHORUS, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, HALL REVERB
- Chromatic Tuner: Built-In
- Controller/Switch: MIC TYPE, BLEND/GAIN, MASTER, TONE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, VOLUME, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adapter (Incl.) or AA Batteries (Not Incl.)
- Dimensions: 271mm W x 167mm H x 120mm D
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owners Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
Out of Stock