Time to get serious about your off-stage sound.
Designed from the ground up to be the perfect amplifier for when you are not playing live, the THR10 is perfect for everywhere you play that isn't on-stage. The standard model THR10 sounds great in a wide range of genres, whether played delicately with a clean sound, or with a more edgy distorted tone. Yamaha's acclaimed Virtual Circuitry Technology delivers authentic tube amp sound, incredibly realistic effects, and hi-fi quality stereo playback. Eminently portable, the THR10 amp runs on both AC and battery power, guaranteeing that you will sound great no matter where you are.
- Amp Type: CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BRIT HI, MODERN, BASS, ACO*, FLAT (*Mic Simulation)
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB
- Chromatic Tuner: Built-In
- Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, USB/AUX OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adapter (Incl.) or AA Batteries (Not Incl.)
- Dimensions: 360mm W x 183.5mm H x 140mm D
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner's Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM