By Julie Lyonn Liebermann
Create a comfortable, well-supported, dynamic dance with your instrument! World-renowned music educator Julie Lyonn Liebermann has created a valuable resource for violinists, violists, and string teachers. This DVD provides a comprehensive overview of the issues that determine instrument position and support.
- Instrument position as determined by body-type, as well as natural joint and muscle function
- Working with 4 planes for placement
- Individualizing your chin and shoulder rests to work more efficiently for you
- Creating supportive practice habits
- Technical issues and their effect on instrument hold
- Postural issues and their effect on instrument hold
- Reprogramming muscular habits, and more!
Lieberman, J. L.
Julie Lyonn Lieberman