The Musafia Aeternum Violin Case brings modern technology and quality to a classic 1700's design. Starting with the straight-sided, rounded-end design that some experts think may have been invented by no less than Antonio Stradivari, the instrument is placed at a slant to make more room available for accessories. The exceptionally plush interior, with deep padding, is fully lined in finest silk velvet and suede-like Royale for a stylish two-tone effect.
- All Musafia case designs have been crash-tested to help determine best protection for important instruments.
- A 4-Point Suspension System
- High quality plush silk velvet interior
- Solid brass detailing and piano-style hinging on accessory compartment lids
- Continuum High Tensile hybrid Kevlar/ 6-ply laminate construction with monolithical impact absorbing structure.
- New "EnCase" construction feature improves resistance to side impact with no added weight
- Splinter retainer in the lid for extra protection
- Replaceable Cordura nylon waterproof cover with full-sized music pouch, padded on underside, YKK zippers, New Teflon treatment reduces wear and scuffs
- Spring-loaded locking bow holders underlined by satin ribbons
- Olive wood interior trim, metal parts gold-laminated against corrosion
- Musafia hygrometer - humidifier system with new Dimus II multi-filament humidifier
- Quilted, padded blanket and string tube
- Double carrying straps with backpack system, including rugged through-bolted carrying strap attachments
- Oversized, comfortable leather padded handleSubway handle
- "Sekur" double-action safety lock
- Made in Italy
- Other models and colors are available - please call or email
Out of Stock