Festival Performance Solos
Piano accompaniment for string bass
Includes piano accompaniment only.
The Carl Fischer catalog is a treasure trove of solos for all the major band and orchestral instruments. Many of these titles have gained the special recognition that being selected for a state required music list or festival list confers on a piece of music. Each instrument is provided with two volumes of solos progressively arranged to challenge the student as he or she develops as a player. Selected and compiled by Andrew Balent, each of the pieces included in these books is contained on one or more state contest list and many have been difficult to obtain. Piano accompaniments for all the solos in each volume are provided in a separate book for each instrument. Getting the solos your customers have been asking for just became as easy as checking the contents of the books in Carl Fischer's Festival Performance Solos series.
- Air Varie on a Theme from I Capuleti ed i Montecchi - Bellini/Dancla
- Caballero - Merle
- Country Gardens - arr. Ranger
- Demetrius - Merle
- Prelude from Die Meistersinger von Nurnburg - Wagner
- Gavotte in G Major - Gossec
- Gavotte in G Minor - Bach, J.S.
- The Jolly Dutchman - arr. Isaac
- Larghetto from Etude No. 23 - Simandl
- Largo, "Ombra mai fu" (from Serse, HWV 40 ) - Handel
- Maiden's Wish - Chopin
- Melodie, op. 10 - Massenet
- Minuet in G Major (from The Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach ) - Bach, J.S.
- Minuet in G Major - Schlemuller
- Mummers Danse Grotesque - Merle
- Nautical Medley Songs of the Sea - Traditional
- Old Soldiers March, op. 12/5 - Schlemuller
- Pompola - Martin
- A Prayer - Schlemuller
- Sarabande - Corelli
- Sonatina - Anderson
- A Song - Schlemuller
- Tre Giorni Siciliana (from Nina ) - Pergolesi
- Variations for Contrabass On a Favorite Styrian Folk Song - Eisengraber
Carl Fischer Publishing