Piano Accompaniment for Book 1
An excellent method for teaching double bass to both young and adult beginners, and the advanced player. Introducing primarily the intervals of octaves, fifths and fourths, a logical step to ready the student for the smaller intervals which are not as easy to hear accurately. A superb preparation for the aspiring student to pursue other methods of higher technique.
- Bowings Variations on "Shor'nin' Bread" - American Folk Song
- Scotland's Burning - English Folk Song
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (Theme) - French Folk Song
- Lightly Row - German Folk Song
- Reuben And Rachel - American Folk Song
- Fox and Goose - German Folk Song
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody - American Folk Song
- Lavender's Blue - English Folk Song
- Go 'way, Old Man - American Folk Song
- Bobby Shaftoe - English Folk Song
- O Come, Little Children - German Folk Song
- Country Dance - George Vance
- Abschied (Farewell) - German Folk Song
- Music Box - Folk Song
- D Major Scale and Arpeggio
- Sheep May Safely Graze (from Cantata 208 - Bach, J.S.
- 6th positon harmonics
- Did You Ever See a Lassie? - Folk Song
- The Happy Farmer - Schumann, R.
- Solo from Movement #3 (from Symphony No. 1 ) - Budrow, W.J.
- Irlandais - Vance
- Saraband - Vance
- Bagatelle - Vance
- Tuning Procedure
Carl Fischer Publishing