Teach bass with the popular Suzuki Bass School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Bass School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki bass teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
- Theme from Symphony #1 - Mahler
- Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus - Handel
- Die Meistersinger - Wagner
- Tempo di Pocacca - Simandl
- Gavotte in G Minor - Bach, J.S.
- La Cinquantaine - Gabriel-Marie
- Humoresque - Dvorak
- Adagio & Allegro (from Sonata in E Minor ) - Marcello
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, Suzuki School Volume 4