A violin, cello, or any other stringed musical instrument made of wood is at risk of cracking when the relative humidity drops below 40%. The Oasis Digital Thermometer and Hygrometer accurately measures relative humidity, along with temperature, to help you decide when to use your Oasis, or any other, humidifier. Because relative humidity varies greatly, even inside your home, it is recommended that you keep your hygrometer close to your instrument. With the convenient case clip it is possible to measure the relative humidity inside your guitar case. The clip attaches to the back of the hygrometer and can be mounted inside your instrument case.
- Guaranteed for 5 full years
- Super-slim profile design with secure velcro mount fits anywhere
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains exceptional accuracy for years
- Records high/low temperatures
- Measures temperature in C or F
- On/off switch
- Measures 4'' x 1.25'' x .375''
- Includes a 3.0v 2032 battery