Protect your precious acoustic instrument with Boveda’s Directional Humidity Control Starter Kit! Keeping your acoustic instrument well-humidified is of paramount importance to prevent against cracks, wood shrinkage, and other long-term damage. Containing one standard Boveda packet, the Directional Humidity Control Starter Kit’s thick vegan leatherette top shield drives airflow straight into your instrument’s body, constantly maintaining humidity at the optimum level between 45% and 55%. Boveda directional technology makes it an excellent choice for musicians who prefer to keep their instruments outside the case, always at the ready for impromptu music making!
If you hold back on displaying your guitars in fear of humidity-related problems, here’s your solution. Now you can show off your beautiful instruments plus keep them well-humidified. Guitars stay ready-to-play off the wall, on stage and in the studio.
One (1) Directional Fabric Holder:
- The thick vegan leatherette top shield drives airflow directly into the body of the instrument to protect it from humidity fluctuations.
- The patented interior material allows water vapor to pass through to instrument.
- The underside is soft fabric, so it doesn’t scratch your instrument.
- One (1) 49% RH Size 70:
- Keeps a wood instrument in the safe zone to prevent cracking, warping and other costly repairs.
- Learn how to position the new holder and maintain your instrument with Boveda.
This kit is for:
- Displaying and/or storing one:
- Acoustic guitar
- Semi-hollow body guitar
- Hybrid electric or acoustic guitar
- Acoustic or electric bass guitar
- Any string instrument with a center sound hole or port