15" Snow SA200 Model Viola Outfit
Snow SA200 Viola
The company's name, Snow, originates from the workshop owner's first name XuePing, which translates into Snow. XuePing was trained in China by the great violin making master, Quan Zheng. Quan Zheng studied in Cremona, Italy, thus XuePing's instruments are of the Italian style.
Velocity Expedition Viola Bow
Blending traditional performance with innovative carbon fiber technology. Professional level performance with all the sound and agility of the finest Pernambuco.
- Pure graphite-fiber shaft
- Silver mounted
- Silver wire with Black bands
- Silver button with silver cap
- Metal tip
- Black Lizard Leather Wrap
Bobelock 2005 Adjustable Viola Case
Practical and professional, Bobelock cases are always a great value. The Bobelock 2005 Oblong adjustable viola case offers adjustability with a classic look. Built using a layered plywood case construction and covered with a durable nylon canvas.
- Velour interior
- Adjusts from 15" to 17"
- Five-ply poplar veneer construction
- Four bow holders
- Case strap and leather handle
- Two interior side pockets
- String tube and instrument blanket
- Velcro neck-restraint and tail-block sponge
- Screw-attached canvas cover with music pocket
- Weight: 9.0 lbs