15 1/2" La Scala Viola Outfit
La Scala instruments are made from exquisite German tonewoods and expertly handcrafted by skilled luthiers. Tops and backs are carefully calibrated for optimal tonal response. Each piece is completed with hand rubbed spirit varnish from a traditional recipe adding a distinctive tonal quality and appearance. The result is an instrument truly worthy of the emerging artist or professional.
For every La Scala instrument purchased, a comparable instrument will be donated through the Johnson String Project.
Velocity Expedition Viola Bow
Blending traditional performance with innovative carbon fiber technology. Professional level performance with all the sound and agility of the finest Pernambuco.
- Pure graphite-fiber shaft
- Silver mounted
- Silver wire with Black bands
- Silver button with silver cap
- Metal tip
- Black Lizard Leather Wrap
Bobelock 2005 Adjustable Viola Case
Practical and professional, Bobelock cases are always a great value. The Bobelock 2005 Oblong adjustable viola case offers adjustability with a classic look. Built using a layered plywood case construction and covered with a durable nylon canvas.
- Velour interior
- Adjusts from 15" to 17"
- Five-ply poplar veneer construction
- Four bow holders
- Case strap and leather handle
- Two interior side pockets
- String tube and instrument blanket
- Velcro neck-restraint and tail-block sponge
- Screw-attached canvas cover with music pocket
- Weight: 9.0 lbs