16" La Scala Viola Outfit
La Scala instruments are made from exquisite German tonewoods and expertly handcrafted by skilled luthiers. Tops and backs are carefully calibrated for optimal tonal response. Each piece is completed with hand rubbed spirit varnish from a traditional recipe adding a distinctive tonal quality and appearance. The result is an instrument truly worthy of the emerging artist or professional.
- Well seasoned, expertly calibrated German spruce top
- Beautifully flamed, aged German maple back, sides and scroll
- Hand applied antique style multi-layer spirit varnish
- Ebony fingerboard, boxwood pegs and chinrest
- Stradivari pattern
For every La Scala instrument purchased, a comparable instrument will be donated through the Johnson String Project.
CodaBow Prodigy Carbon Fiber Bow
True to its name, the Prodigy delivers a gifted performance. Precision-engineered to provide select professional characteristics at a pre-professional price, the Prodigy boasts exceptional performance for exceptional students. The dynamically balanced shaft offers off-string agility commonly reserved for high-performance bows while also providing the on-string forgiveness and comfort desired by young players.
- Graphite diamond-weave finish
- Blended acoustic core
- Nickel and silver fittings
- Moroccan goat skin grip
- Metal alloy tip plate
- Silver-medal horse hair
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
Bobelock 2005 Adjustable Viola Case
Practical and professional, Bobelock cases are always a great value. The Bobelock 2005 Oblong adjustable viola case offers adjustability with a classic look. Built using a layered plywood case construction and covered with a durable nylon canvas.
- Velour interior
- Adjusts from 15" to 17"
- Five-ply poplar veneer construction
- Four bow holders
- Case strap and leather handle
- Two interior side pockets
- String tube and instrument blanket
- Velcro neck-restraint and tail-block sponge
- Screw-attached canvas cover with music pocket
- Weight: 9.0 lbs