16" Eastman 305 Series Viola Outfit
Eastman 305 Series Viola
Eastman 305 Series violas are popular with teachers and players as reliable, affordable instruments for the advancing student. The tone quality is somewhat dark, mellow and clear with plenty of projection, and the response is quick for easy playability.
The instruments feature hand-applied, dark red-brown antiqued varnish. High quality ebony pegs are precisely fitted and the fingerboard is planed for proper scoop.
- High quality ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Custom-carved Despiau "Superieur" bridge
- Dominant D, G and C strings, with a Jargar A string
CodaBow Prodigy Carbon Fiber Bow
True to its name, the Prodigy delivers a gifted performance. Precision-engineered to provide select professional characteristics at a pre-professional price, the Prodigy boasts exceptional performance for exceptional students. The dynamically balanced shaft offers off-string agility commonly reserved for high-performance bows while also providing the on-string forgiveness and comfort desired by young players.
- Graphite diamond-weave finish
- Blended acoustic core
- Nickel and silver fittings
- Moroccan goat skin grip
- Metal alloy tip plate
- Silver-medal horse hair
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
Bobelock 2005 Adjustable Viola Case
Practical and professional, Bobelock cases are always a great value. The Bobelock 2005 Oblong adjustable viola case offers adjustability with a classic look. Built using a layered plywood case construction and covered with a durable nylon canvas.
- Velour interior
- Adjusts from 15" to 17"
- Five-ply poplar veneer construction
- Four bow holders
- Case strap and leather handle
- Two interior side pockets
- String tube and instrument blanket
- Velcro neck-restraint and tail-block sponge
- Screw-attached canvas cover with music pocket
- Weight: 9.0 lbs