1/8 Rudoulf Doetsch Violin Outfit
1/8 Rudoulf Doetsch Violin
Rudoulf Doetsch Violins are a favorite among teachers and students for clarity and projection of tone, as well as a particularly smooth playing response.
The tops and backs are carefully tuned and graduated, the bass bars fitted, and the Doetsch signature antique-style spirit varnish is applied by hand.
- High Quality Ebony Pegs and Fingerboard
- Custom-Carved Despiau "Superieur" Bridge
- Wittner Tailpiece With Four Built-In Fine Tuners
- Dominant A, D and G Strings and Gold Label E String
- Guarneri Model Chinrest.
Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Violin Bow
The Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Violin Bow has a sleek, black stick of high quality carbon composite material and is strung with high quality horse hair. The bow is strong, flexible, and durable, handles well and provides a rich, clear tone. The ebony frog is mounted with nickel and is decorated with a Parisian eye. The grip has silver winding and a thumb leather. The button is double-banded with ebony and nickel.
Bobelock 1002 Oblong Violin Case
The Bobelock 1002 series violin cases are of professional quality and built using five-ply, seamless, poplar veneer to last for years and years. Practical and professional, Bobelock cases are America's best case value...and this case proves it!
- Beautiful Green Velour Interior
- Five-Ply, Seamless, Poplar Veneer Construction
- Screw-Attached Canvas Cover
- Extra D-Ring For Backpack Option
- Two Bow Holders
- Accessory Pocket
- Instrument Blanket
- Velcro Neck-Restraint
- Shoulder Strap