1/8 Rudoulf Doetsch Violin Outfit
Rudoulf Doetsch Violin
Rudoulf Doetsch violins are a favorite among teachers and students for clarity and projection of tone, as well as a particularly smooth playing response.
The tops and backs are carefully tuned and graduated, the bass bars fitted, and the Doetsch signature antique-style spirit varnish is applied by hand.
- High quality ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Custom-carved Despiau "Superieur" bridge
- Wittner tailpiece with four built-in fine tuners
- Dominant A, D and G strings and Gold Label E string
Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Violin Bow
The Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Violin Bow has a sleek, black stick of high quality carbon composite material and is strung with high quality horse hair. The bow is strong, flexible, and durable, handles well and provides a rich, clear tone. The ebony frog is mounted with nickel and is decorated with a Parisian eye. The grip has silver winding and a thumb leather. The button is double-banded with ebony and nickel.
Bobelock 1002 Oblong Violin Case
The Bobelock 1002 series violin cases are of professional quality and built using five-ply, seamless, poplar veneer to last for years and years. Practical and professional, Bobelock cases are America's best case value...and this case proves it!
- Velour interior
- Five-ply, seamless, poplar veneer construction
- Screw-attached canvas cover with music pocket
- Extra D-ring for backpack option
- Two bow holders
- Interior accessory pocket
- Instrument blanket
- Velcro neck-restraint
- Shoulder strap