Cordoba 21T Tenor Ukulele
The 21 Series applies the most popular guitar soundboard wood (solid spruce) with an exotic striped ebony back and sides. The aesthetic is subtle and refined with a satin finish, timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette, and matching purfling.
Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Striped Ebony
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS Binding/Ebony Bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: All-Natural Wooden Rope Pattern Purfling
- Rosette: Hand-Inlaid Wooded Rope Pattern
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck/Ebony Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to the Body, 18 Total
- Body Width & Length: 6.75" at Upper Bout, 8.75" at Lower Bout, 11.75" Length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" at Upper Bout, 3" at Lower Bout
- Tuning Machines: Satin Nickel with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U
- Case: Deluxe Cordoba Gig Bag Is Available But Is Not Included
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.