The 21 Series applies the most popular guitar soundboard wood (solid spruce) with an exotic striped ebony back and sides. The aesthetic is subtle and refined with a satin finish, timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette, and matching purfling.
Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Striped Ebony
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS Binding/Ebony Bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: All-Natural Wooden Rope Pattern Purfling
- Rosette: Hand-Inlaid Wooded Rope Pattern
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck/Ebony Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 350mm (13.75")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 40mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to the Body, 16 Total
- Body Width & Length: 5.25" at Upper Bout, 7" at Lower Bout, 9.5" Length
- Overall Length: 21"
- Body Depth: 2.25" at Upper Bout, 2.5" at Lower Bout
- Tuning Machines: Satin Nickel with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila 4U
- Case: Deluxe Cordoba Gig Bag Is Available But Is Not Included
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.