The Cordoba 15SM is a soprano size ukulele that features a mahogany top, back and sides. The fingerboard and body are bound with ivroid binding giving this entry level ukulele an elegant, old world appearance. Unlike most instruments in this category the Cordoba 15SM is designed to have an authentic abalone rosette and satin finish that make this an exceptional ukulele for the both beginners and enthusiasts alike. The Cordoba 15SM Concert Ukulele is completely handmade.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Ivroid Binding, Rosewood Bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Matte (Satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck / Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 343mm (13.5")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing At Saddle: 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number Of Frets: 12 To Body, 17 Total
- Body Width & Length: 130mm At The Upper Bout / 167mm At The Lower Bout (5.11" / 6.57")
- Overall Length: 21"
- Body Depth: 60mm At Upper And Lower Bout
- Tuning Machines: Chrome With Pearl Buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut 4U
- Case: Deluxe Cordoba Gig Bag Is Available But Is Not Included
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.