This is a beautifully hand-carved solid Eastman MD515 Mandolin F-style with F-holes and Classic finish, is crafted with an aged spruce top and maple back and sides. The maple neck is finished with a solid ebony fingerboard and an ebony fronted headstock. Fittings are nickel plated and the fret board features dot inlays. All Eastman mandolins are carved by hand from aged tonewoods. The experience and knowledge of Eastman Strings luthiers ensure that these instruments have the best materials and craftsmanship available anywhere. Players will search far and wide without finding a hand-made instrument with the tonal brilliance, ease of playing, and beautiful woodcraft exhibited in these instruments, at any price. Includes a high-quality case!
- Please note that this mandolin shows some minor imperfections along where the binding meets the cutaway as well as some very minor surface scratches to the top. Tone and playability are not affected by this imperfection.
All Hand-carved Solid Aged Tonewoods
- Solid Flamed Maple Back and Sides
- Aged Solid Spruce Top
- Hand applied Gloss Lacquer Finish
- Varnish Overtopped
- Classic Finish
- Maple Neck
- Top & Neck Bound
- Dot-inlaid Ebony Fingerboard
- Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Heavy Cast Tailpiece
- Schaller Tuners
- Nickel Fittings
- Case: Vinyl Covered Wood Shell