Eastman MD505 Mandolin A-style, Classic Finish
The Eastman MD505 is a copy of the venerable Gibson A-5 mandolin. Each MD505 is individually hand-built using traditional materials and "Old World" craftsmanship. This popular mandolin features a solid spruce top with a solid maple back and sides. It's rounded out with an ebony fingerboard and an adjustable ebony bridge. The Eastman MD505 is an A-style Mandolin with F-holes producing warm, ringing tones with excellent sound projection. The MD505 is an Eastman offering of high-quality with outstanding value.
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" X 10" X 1 7/8"
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple
- Body Binding: Ivoroid (Body & Fingerboard)
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16"
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32", Bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard: 12" Radiused Ebony
- Frets: Dunlop no.6310
- Inlays: White Mother-Of-Pearl
- Bridge: Fitted Adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Nickel Cast
- Tuners: Nickel Schaller
- Strings: D'Addario J74 Strings
- Finish: Classic High-Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Nylon Fabric Covered Wood Shell
- Velour Type Interior
- Suspension System
- Interior Storage Compartment
- Double Zipper Closure
- Twin Handle for Security
- D-rings for Backpack Option
- Two Straps
- 4.6 lbs
EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.