Eastman MD404 Mandolin A-style Oval Hole, Black Top
The Eastman MD404 is an A-style mandolin inspired by the iconic mandolins of the 20's & 30's. Each MD404 is individually hand-built using traditional materials and "Old World" craftsmanship. This popular mandolin features a solid spruce top with a solid mahogany back and sides. It's rounded out with a rosewood fingerboard and an adjustable ebony bridge. The A-style body with oval sound hole produces liquid tones and excellent projection. The Eastman MD404 A-style Mandolin is a very cool addition to the Eastman lineup. The black lacquered top reminds us of the famous 1920's Gibsons but with a mahogany body for added warmth and woodiness.
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16"
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32", Bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard: 12" Radiused Ebony
- Frets: Dunlop No.6310
- Inlays: White Mother-Of-Pearl
- Bridge: Fitted Adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Stamped Chrome
- Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario J74 Strings
- Available Finishes: Classic
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Nylon Fabric Covered Wood Shell
- Velour Type Interior
- Suspension System
- Interior Storage Compartment
- Double Zipper Closure
- Twin Handle for Security
- D-rings for Backpack Option
- Two Straps
- 4.6 lbs
EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.