Eastman MD315 Mandolin F-style, Classic Finish
The Eastman MD315 is an F-style mandolin with a beautiful classic finish. Each MD315 is individually hand-built using traditional materials and "Old World" craftsmanship. This popular mandolin features a solid spruce top with a solid maple back and sides. It's rounded out with a rosewood fingerboard and an adjustable ebony bridge. The F-style body with F-holes produces superb tones and excellent projection. The Eastman MD315 F-style Mandolin at this price is just amazing and is another example of clean workmanship and great tone from Eastman's 300 series.
- Body Dimensions: 27" x 10" x 1 23/32"
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16"
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32", bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard: 12" Radiused Rosewood
- Frets: Dunlop no.6310
- Inlays: White Mother-Of-Pearl
- Bridge: Fitted adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Stamped Chrome
- Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario J74 Strings
- Available Finishes: Classic
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Case: Gig Bag Included
EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.