Modeled after the rare and beautiful Gibson K-5, the Eastman MDC805 Mandocello is amazingly clean and sports one of the nicest sunbursts weâve seen from Eastman. It has been set up in our workshop by our expert luthier and is ready for years of pickin!
- An Inspired Recreation Of A Unique Specialty Instrument From The Golden Age Of Mandolins
- Solid Hand-Carved Spruce Top
- Solid Highly-Flamed Maple Back & Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard & Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Warm & Mellow Tones With Excellent Sound Projection
- 2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Hand-Fitted Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Dimensions: 40 31/32" x 16" x 3 1/4"
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Highly-flamed Maple
- Body Binding: Full Ivoroid Boxed
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 12 1/2"
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/4", Bone
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard: 15" Radiused Ebony
- Frets: Dunlop Nickel-Silver
- Inlays: Abalone
- Bridge: Fitted Adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony/Gold-plated Nickel Cast
- Tuners: Gold Schaller
- Strings: Custom DâAddario
- Finish: High-Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Sunburst
- Velour Type Interior
- Storage Compartment
EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.
Out of Stock