An inspired recreation of a unique specialty instrument from the Golden Age of mandolins. Solid Spruce Top, Solid Highly-flamed Maple back & sides with Ebony fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge. Warm & mellow tones with excellent sound projection.
Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Full body
- Body Dimensions: 40-31/32" X 16" X 3-1/4"
- Body Top: Carved Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Carved Solid Highly-flamed Maple
- Oval Hole: Yes
- Oval Hole Binding Material: Single Ply Ivoroid
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding: Body, Neck, Head
- Binding Material: Ivoroid Multiply
- Logo: Eastman
- Logo Material: Maple
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tailpiece: Eastman Mandocello Tailpiece
- Tailpiece Material: Gold & Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony compensated
- Tuners: Schaller
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: D'Adarrio Mandocello J78
- Tuning: C G D A
- Case: Hardshell Case
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.