The sleek and modern High Performance Neck on the OM-21 makes it a great model to play. Constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top, polished gloss finish and a hand-fit dovetail neck that is wider to accommodate fingerstyle players. With a well balanced and clear tone this is a performers delight.
*Please note that this guitar has three previously repaired cracks. One approximately 1" in length on the bass side lower bout, and two cracks in the back are approximately 2.5" and 4" in length respectively. All are completely stable and do not impact the playability of the guitar in any way.
- Construction- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size- 000-14 Fret
- Top- Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette- Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern- Scalloped Sitka Spruce X Brace
- Back and Sides- Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling/Strip- Style 18
- Neck Shape- Modified Low Oval
- Nut- Bone
- Fingerboard- Ebony
- Scale Length- 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At- 14th Fret
- Number of Total Frets- 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut- 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret- 2 1/8"
- Finish- Gloss Top, Back and Sides, Satin Neck
- Bridge- Ebony
- Bridge String Spacing 2 5/32"
- Saddle- Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius- 16"
- Pickup- LR Baggs Element Active System
- Serial Number- 1169941
- Case- Not Included