Guild USA D-20 Solid Mahogany Dreadnought Guitar, Natural Top with Hardshell Case
The D-20, formerly known as the D-25, is a dreadnought acoustic guitar build with solid mahogany top, back, and sides. First introduced to the Guild line in 1968, this model features a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, bone nut and saddle, and an extremely light satin finish that allows this guitar to truly sing. The D-20s modest appointments include a vintage style rosette and Guilds peak logo inlaid in mother-of-pearl on the headstock. Each D-20 comes with a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, and ships with a hardshell case.
- Handmade in California.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12 inch radius
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Scale Legnth: 25 5/8 inches
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut: Bone, 1 11/16 inch
- Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 20
- Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Body Finish: Satin Varnish, Natural
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Tuners: Vintage style open gear, 20:1 ratio
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Case: Guild Humidified Archtop Wood Case
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.