The iconic shape of the Dreadnought is synonymous with acoustic guitars in general. Big and bold, these cannons are perfect for ensemble settings where the guitar competes for sonic space with other instruments or accompanying strong singers. The Dreadnought is the classic flat-picking bluegrass instrument.
Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony With Snowflake Inlay/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Traditional with Decorative Inlay
- Binding: Body
- Binding Material: Abalone
- Logo Material: abalone
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Case: Hardshell Case
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.