Eastman E2D Dreadnought Guitar
The Eastman E2D Dreadnought is an affordable handmade guitar with a traditional finish. The larger-bodied Dreadnought style guitars produce a big, full sound ideal for backing a singer and playing Bluegrass. The E2D features a solid Cedar top, a mahogany neck, and ebony fingerboard. It includes nylon strings and an Eastman deluxe padded gig bag.
Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic with Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: None
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag