This elegant E20P from Eastman Guitars is a prize guitar in any collection. Adirondack spruce and the parlor body size is a punchy combination, and the Indian rosewood works well to enrich the tone.
- Body Dimensions: 13 3/4" X 4 1/8"
- Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Back/Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Woods: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 13/16"-wide Bone
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Frets: 19 Nickel ï¿½ Silver
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 11/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome vintage open-gear Gotoh
- Strings: Dï¿½Addario EXP16 .012-.053
- Finish: Natural
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!