Eastman E20 Orchestra Model Traditional Flattop Sunburst Guitar
The E20-OM from Eastman guitars marks a major change in the acoustic guitar business. The classic combination of high-quality Adirondack red spruce & solid East Indian Rosewood provides dynamic range and endless power in addition to beauty and rich harmonic content. Herringbone top purfling, snowflake inlays, ivoroid bindings, 2-way adjustable truss rod, hand-fitted dovetail neck joint, hand-carved diamond volute on back of peghead, and a hand-carved top make these guitars an amazing value. Leave the old Martin at home, these are phenomenal guitars that stand out in a crowd!
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4 1/4"
- Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Back/Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Woods: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 3/4"-Wide Bone
- Scale Length: 25"
- Frets: 20 Nickel Silver
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome Vintage Open-Gear Gotoh
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053"
- Finish: Sunburst
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!