Eastman E1OM Orchestra Model Guitar
Catalog ID: GRESATE1OM_A
The Eastman E1OM Orchestra Model is an affordable handmade guitar with a traditional finish. The E1OM features a solid Sitka spruce top, a mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, and pearl dot inlay. It includes nylon strings and an Eastman padded gig bag.
Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic with Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: None
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm